Thursday, November 22, 2012

Matthew Fawcett - 2010-11 Canberra Cavalry

Originally from Sydney, Fawcett pitched in 5 games as a reliever for the Cavalry in the 2010-11 Season. This card design features Fawcett from that period. He would also go on to pitch a single innings of relief for the Cavalry during the 2011-12 season. Matthew had previously been in the 2009-10 All Star Team for New South Wales' State Baseball League.


2010-11 Canberra Cavalry Matthew Fawcett card front - ©  2011 Adam East

2 comments:

  1. i would love this card made and printed to go with my uniform where can i get it ?

    matt fawcett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt - Normally, I can't make or sell these to people becasue they're not licenced, but drop me an email at ozmlb @ hotmail . com (without the spaces obviously) and I'll see what I can do. In the case like this of a player asking for a copy of his own image, there's a bit more flexibility, cheers, Adam

      Delete