Monday, April 11, 2016

Kyle Redinger - 2015-16 Brisbane Bandits

Redinger is an American import who played a single game with the Brisbane Bandits during the 2015-16 ABL season. Redinger had preciously spent three years (2010-2012) playing Rookie level ball with the Houston Astros before a 2 year retirement before returning to the game in 2014. In 2015 he played games in low level independent leagues with both the Oregon City Mud Turtles in the, Mount Rainier Professional Baseball League and the Toronto Maple Leafs of the InterCounty Baseball League.

He was playing local club level ball with the Pine Hills Lightning in the Queensland State League in late 2015 before being called up to the Bandits. I'm unsure as to why he only played one game with them as his single game produced 4 innings of scoreless relief. Regardless, I was able to grab shots of him playing in his ABL debut.

2015-16 Brisbane Bandits Kyle Redinger card front - ©2016 Adam East

2015-16 Brisbane Bandits Kyle Redinger alternate card front - ©2016 Adam East

2 comments:

  1. No sorry. I custom make them for myself. I don't have a licence to sell them to others, and the ABL have already checked up on me to ensure I'm not selling them to others. :)

    ReplyDelete