Monday, November 5, 2012

Todd Van Steensel - 2012-13 Sydney Blue Sox

The grand unveiling of my 2012-13 card design for the Sydney Blue Sox. Even though the ABL are now releasing official ABL cards, I'm still taking photos at ABL games and plan on making a set of these cards for myself at the end of the season.

The ABL season started with a Canberra vs Sydney series. Due to some family emergencies I was only able to see two half games, but I still managed to take over 1300 photos.

This card is of Todd Van Steensel, who is now in his third season with the Blue Sox. He is recovering from an elbow injury he sustained off field during his 2012 season in the Dutch National League. He's also the author of the The Clubhouse Chronicles blog over in the sidebar.

2012-13 Sydney Blue Sox Todd Van Steensel card front - © 2012 Adam East

No comments:

Post a Comment