Monday, December 2, 2013

Steve Kent - 2013-14 Canberra Cavalry

Canberran local Kent returns to the Cavalry for his fourth straight ABL season in 2013-14. The 2013 off season appeared to be a quiet one for him - I've been unable to find any details of him playing after pitching for Australia in the World Baseball Classic back in March.

I've taken a different tack with my photo for Steven this year. I managed to grab a couple of photos of him playing with a young boy (I'm presuming his son Brayden, but I could be wrong) on the diamond between games of a double header. It's not the greatest shot with the ground staff's equipment in the background as they re-marked the playing surface, but I just loved the face he's pulling for the boy as they were playing


2013-14 Canberra Cavalry Steven Kent card front - © 2013 Adam East

No comments:

Post a Comment