Monday, September 16, 2013

Slowing Things Down A Bit

I'm going to reduce the number of blog posts for the next 6 - 8 weeks for several reasons:

  • I'm way behind in doing the card backs for my 2012-13 set of ABL cards. It's a lot of work doing all the stats and biographical info. I'd like to get my cards printed up, but need to get these backs done first.
  • My backlog of my own card images has been used up. Most of the posts over the next month or two will feature images of commercial cards that I've acquired through purchase to trade.
  • I need to finalise my card design for the 2013-14 set of cards. I think I've got it about 60% completed, but it still needs a lot of fiddling around the edges (figuratively speaking) before I'll have a final design I'm happy with. Yes, I'm planning on using a metal theme I mentioned previously.

So, the upshot is, I'll probably only be doing one or two posts a week for the next month or two. Once the ABL season starts up again in late Oct/early November, expect things to ramp up again.

1 comment: