Saturday, January 11, 2014

Updating the Blog Header

Not that I think anybody will overly notice, but I changed the header graphic yesterday. I previously had images of Matt Williams, Phil Brassington and Mitch Nilsson on the blog header.



Brassington is no longer playing. Nilsson is still on the Bandits roster but has only had two games in the last two seasons, and Matt Williams has moved on from the Blue Sox to the Bite. I figured it was time for an update.

So, the three players I've chosen to replace them?

Donald Lutz - former Cavalry player - chosen to represent the ABL players now playing in the Major Leagues.
Brad Thomas - current Blue Sox player - representing the local Aussie players in the league.
Komei Fujisawa - former Aces player - representing the imports who come down and play in the ABL.

No comments:

Post a Comment