Thursday, October 30, 2014

Canberra Cavalry Use One of My Card Photos

Spotted the following item on Facebook in a post by the Canberra Cavalry, advertising their Australian players for the season about to start.

Canberra Cavalry's Facebook page.

They obviously had issues getting photos of some of the players, as many of the photos aren't the best quality. I couldn't help but noticing that the photo of Aaron Thompson, who transferred to the Cavalry mid-season from Brisbane, just happens to be my card of him in Cavalry uniform from late last season, as shown below.
2013-14 Canberra Cavalry Aaron Thompson card front - © 2014 Adam East

That means Adelaide, Perth and Canberra have all used my photos on Facebook, and NSW Baseball have had one on their site. I guess I'm just waiting on Melbourne and Brisbane to use one of my photos now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment