Monday, November 26, 2012

Christopher Motta - 2012-13 Canberra Cavalry

After having "settled" on a base design for my 2012-13 cards and creating a bunch for Sydney and Canberra players , I revisited it, and decided to try and utilise a non-photographic background. This design is the result - a background featuring "lightning" in the team's predominant colour. Now I'm torn between using my original design, or this one. The original design is a lot easier to do, but I think I prefer this one.

This card features American pitcher Christopher Motta who is a member of the Canberra Cavalry's 2012-13 team. Motta has only just graduated from Concordia College  New York, with the Cavalry being his first professional baseball opportunity.

2012-13 Canberra Cavalry "Lightning" variation Chris Motta card front - © 2012 Adam East

No comments:

Post a Comment