Thursday, March 6, 2014

Michael Lysaught - 2013-14 Sydney Blue Sox

Lysaught returned for his fourth season with the Blue Sox for the 2013-14 ABL season.

I was fortunate that Canberra hosted one of the playoff games at the end of the 2013-14 season. This enabled me to get some better photos of the Sydney players at the end of the season. The only previous game of theirs I was able to get to was too sunny with harsh shadows, Sydney were wearing their gray uniform (I much prefer the coloured tops) and I wasn't happy with many of the shots I took. I was able to got a lot better photos (in my opinion) during the playoff game, such as this one of Lysaught, which have replaced nearly all my original 2013-14 card designs for the Sydney players.


2013-14 Sydney Blue Sox Michael Lysaught card front - © 2014 Adam East

No comments:

Post a Comment