Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Justin Trapp - 2013-14 Melbourne Aces

I was impressed with Kansas City Royals minor leaguer Justin Trapp. Trapp is playing as an import for the Melbourne Aces during the 2013-14 ABL season. On seeing me taking photos of him before a game, Trapp came over to chat with me, asking if I could email some of the photos to his mum. I agreed, and asked if he wanted to do a posed shot as well. The photo on this card is the result.

I have tried emailing the address he gave me to make sure it was the correct, but I haven't heard back from it, so I'll need to recheck with him to make sure I had the correct address.

Trapp spent 2013 playing for the Wilmington Blue Rocks in the High A level Carolina League.



2013-14 Melbourne Aces Justin Trapp card front - © 2013 Adam East

No comments:

Post a Comment