Thursday, May 1, 2014

Kyle Perkins - 2013-14 Canberra Cavalry

The older of the Perkins brothers had mentioned that he'd like to have a card that features him batting as he doesn't have any of those. Unfortunately for him, Dingo's card of him was of him fielding. Looking at my design for him, I had one of him base running, so his wish of a card of him batting remains unfulfilled. Despite his recent transition from being a catcher to pitching several seasons ago, the 2013-14 ABL season saw him playing more in the field for the Canberra Cavalry, playing 23 games for the season despite only pitching in five. I'll need to go back through my photos of last season and see if I do have any of him batting and do a redux card of him at the plate.

And yes, I'm back from holidays, and still alive :)



2013-14 Canberra Cavalry Kyle Perkins card front - © 2013 Adam East

No comments:

Post a Comment