Saturday, January 17, 2015

Perth Heat - Shave for Team Spencer - Use One of My Images

My team, the Perth Heat are in town for a series this weekend. I noticed at the game that I attended that many of the players are sporting rather luxurious beards. The answer as to why may be in a site I stumbled across earlier today.

It looks like several of the Perth players including Jesse Barron and Joey Wong will be raising money for Team Spencer by shaving their beards at next week's final home series. The website to donate money can be found at Shave For Team Spencer.

Shave for Team Spencer website

One of the images the site uses is my card design for the 2013-14 season for Jesse Barron. I'm more than happy for my stuff to be used in supporting Team Spencer :)

2013-14 Perth Heat Jesse Barron card front - ©2013 Adam East




No comments:

Post a Comment