Friday, March 1, 2013

Stefan Welch - 2012-13 Adelaide Bite

First a quick blog admin post. The World Baseball Classic starts tomorrow, and in celebration, I'm trying to get up as many of Australia's 2013 WBC roster as I can whilst the tournament is on. I started oN Wednesday with Luke Hughes, and will continue on over the enxt week or two to get up as many that I still have 2012-13 card designs for.

Today's card is Adelaide Bite player Stefan Welch. Despite having been with the Bite since their inception, this is my first card of Welch. Welch is also a member of the Pittsburgh Pirates organisation, and finished the Northern summer playing with the Altoona Curve of the AA level Eastern League.

This is Welch's second WBC, having also been a part of the 2009 Australian roster.

2012-13 Adelaide Bite Stefan Welch card front - ©  2013 Adam East

No comments:

Post a Comment